[mythtv-users] PVR350 in Italy (how to populate the database?)

Franco net.surfer at tiscalinet.it
Mon Mar 22 09:24:50 EST 2004

Hello,

finally I have my own PVR350, too.

Problem is mythfilldatabase (I live in Italy).
I've tried to follow the instructions on Jarod's site
and Myth's site, but they say "non US residents... you are on your own")

I tried to select the italian frequency table in the setup,
but neverteless, I get errors when I try to populate the database.

Are there other Italian users here?
Could you provide step-by-step instructions for configuring channels, programs, etc.
to watch/record antenna TV with the PVR350, in Italy ?

Thank you,
Franco