[mythtv-users] Wakeup/Shutdown, can't find options

Billy Macdonald whmac33 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 01:19:16 EST 2004

Hi,

   I've setup MythTv to shutdown and then wake back up using the nvram-wakeup
tool.  Pretty sweet I must say.  However I can't find a couple of options.
Could someone point me where to configure these two settings referred to in the
docs.  Pre shutdown one I'm more interested in so that I can toggle a bit so
that it won't shutdown while I'm working on the PC.

"pre Shutdown check-command"

"Block shutdown before client connected"  seems to work but if I access the PC
via the myth web config then that counts as a client so I need to use the
previous option to work around this as well.

Thanks,
Billy