[mythtv-users] Red Hue on NVidia 440MX

Billy Macdonald whmac33 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 11:58:39 EST 2004

Hi,

   My TVOut has a bad red saturation.  The VGA out on my monitor looks fine.  I
tried turning on the XV controls in the settings but I'm unable to actually
modify the settings.  During playback I press F and can cycle through the
adjust picture options but pressing left and right I'm unable to actually
change any of the settings.  I'm using the NVidia binary drivers, was using
4363 I think and I just upgraded to the latest from their site, 5363 but no
luck.  I have a composite & SVIDEO out on my card and I've tried each but still
no luck.   Oh, it's mythtv version 14.  Also I did try searching the mailing
lists but didn't have much luck.

Thanks for any help,

Billy

Here is my XF85Config for the nvidia

Section "Device"
        Identifier "Videocard0"
        Driver     "nvidia"
        VendorName "Asus"
        BoardName  "nVidia GeForce 4 MX 440"
        Option     "RenderAccel" "1"
        #TV Out
        Option     "TwinView"
        Option     "TwinViewOrientation" "Clone"
        Option     "SecondMonitorHorizSync" "30-50"
        Option     "SecondMonitorVertRefresh" "60"
        Option     "MetaModes" "1024x768, 1024x768; 800x600, 800x600; 640x480,
640x480;"
        Option     "TVStandard" "NTSC-M"
        Option     "TVOverscan" "0.5"
        Option     "TVOutFormat" "COMPOSITE"