[mythtv-users] 88 dollar PVR250

David Lyons djlyons1 at cox.net
Sat Mar 20 16:15:37 EST 2004

Don't understand why he would be cranky about you thinking he would not
ship to Canada....

Ripped from his eBay page....

<snip>

Shipping:

I ship within 24-48 hours after payment is received. Shipping/Handling
is $8.00 Flat via USPS 2-3 Day Delivery.
U.S. BIDDERS/BUYERS ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. No local pickups and no
international bids please. Please email me right away if you win and do
not wish to pay with paypal,
I will supply you with a payment address. Paypal payment

<end snip>

Because I am in the US. I could order a card from him and not worry
about such things. However he does contradict himself if he is willing
to ship to Canada.