[mythtv-users] Commercial releases of MythTV?

Andrew Jamieson ajd1 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 20 02:54:50 EST 2004

> Hi Andrew.
>
> As the instigator of the thread, I thought I'd say hello. :-)
>
> My main gripe wasn't with Development 1 selling a prepackaged MythTV
> solution. I was annoyed by the fact that neither the article published
> in Australian Personal Computer nor Development 1's website acknowledged
> the origins of the code.
>
> Scott Le Brun

Hi Scott,

We had very little input to the review - we we're not given a copy at all,
and had to buy the magazine like everyone else; indeed some of the magazines
subscribers saw it before we did.  There are some errors in the review that
I wish I had been able to rectify before it was printed - this includes the
part where it refers to a 'proprietry' interface.

The website is not under my direct control, but I will investigate putting
an acknowledgement to mythTV up.