[mythtv-users] first time HTPCer - double check me

Jamison Ables mythlist at alltel.net
Fri Mar 19 18:56:26 EST 2004

I have a usb 2.0 hdd connected in suse. It was automatically seen as well. An old version of knoppix also auto mounted it. Its formated in ntfs and works fine in read only mode. I'm assuming that if it was formated in ext3 or any other linux format that it would work fine. I just formated over knoppmyth so i cant say for certain but I'm 99% sure you wont have any problem. Jamison