[mythtv-users] RE: Identifying a NEW PVR 250

David Hampton hampton at employees.org
Fri Mar 19 16:57:48 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 06:31, Adrian Byng-Clarke wrote:
> Funny, I also got my card at Circuit City. It would appear that I do
> have a new PVR card. Does anybody know how I should proceed?
>
> 00:11.0 Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc:
> Unknown device 0016 (rev 01)
>
>         Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc.: Unknown device 4009
>         Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 10
>         Memory at e4000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
>         Capabilities: [44] Power Management version 2

I ran out to CompUSA at lunch and picked up a PVR-250 since I can't get
a PVR-250MCE to not hang my system.  I'm happy to report that I get the
exact same output from lspci as you do, and the ivtv driver loads
flawlessly with this card.  I plan on trying to finish my MythTv install
later this evening.  Now if I could just figure out why the 250MCE hangs
the computer. :-(

David