[mythtv-users] Offficial Hauppauge MythTV product ?

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Fri Mar 19 16:34:33 EST 2004

As I noticed a couple weeks ago, it looks like Hauppauge has a
partnership with TitanTV in the US.. As for elsewhere, I think they're
smart enough to figure that out..

Can someone contact Hauppauge and see if they want to collaborate
further? (second question to that: am I volunteering by suggesting it?)

Cheers..
Aaron