[mythtv-users] Success, except for the remote.

Dan Conti dconti at acm.wwu.edu
Fri Mar 19 12:35:54 EST 2004

You are right with regards to the date, and this is almost certainly it. The
old driver flipped out on repeats sometimes; it would lose state and instead
of sending repeats, it would send new presses. The new driver was checked in
2/29 and fixes this issue, along with a bunch of other stuff.

All the bugs associated with the new driver were fixed 3/15 though. I don't
think there are packages including all the fixes yet though, so you will
need to either wait for packages, or you can build from cvs. I would wait
for the packages personally. :)

After the driver update, repeat=0 should be the appropriate setting. Let me
know if you have any other issues (after updating :))