[mythtv-users] MythFM?

bin crawler bincrawler at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:55:56 EST 2004

at the time we worked for two days with Cisco... one was a friend of mine
the other guy came in from California and finally we got the switch back to
their labs with the logs and a tech their made
an excelent suggestion/workaround.... that was how we found what the bug
was...  If we had called in that tech would have saved us two days and on
sleepless night.

Bincrawler