[mythtv-users] Commercial releases of MythTV?

Aaron Stewart acs at hourglassone.com
Thu Mar 18 18:13:01 EST 2004

I just checked a bit.. They don't include the GPL or QPL license
anywhere..

Also of note is that there is a file called iupdate.h.. in
hmc/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend .. I don't think it's one of the myth
files, and it seems to have some fairly implementation specific details
in it..

Not meaning to nit-pick, but if these guys are trying to take credit for
work that some really cool folk have done over time, that's just plain
wrong..