[mythtv-users] GUI offset broken in 0.14 + qt-3.3.1?

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 18 16:37:14 EST 2004

I'm seeing the same problem with QT embedded 3.3.1 that didn't happen with
3.3.0b1.
For me adding

	move(d->xbase, d->ybase);

as the last line of MythMainWindow::Init() after the call to Show in
libmyth/mythdialogs.cpp seems to fix it.

I will probably submit this as a patch but let me know if it works for you
as well since I only have the embedded version of 3.3.1 built at the moment.

John