[mythtv-users] MythRadio?

Stelios Valavanis stel at onshore.com
Wed Mar 17 21:19:24 EST 2004

me too. i'd like pause, record, scheduling, etc. is the sceduling information
available? my kworld card uses btaudio so i'd like to grab sound from there.
the tv audio is always pumping out of the sound-out jack so i don't know how
that will be managed. anyway i'd say radio is it's own module.

as for internet radio, i think it should fit into the radio module. you tune
into a station off your tuner card or to a url. pause, etc. should all be
there too.