[mythtv-users] Scheduler insane, or just me?

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Wed Mar 17 00:11:22 EST 2004

At 10:57 PM 3/16/2004 -0500, Tony Lill wrote:
>Why does the scheduler insist on recording the same episode of a
>program (like 4 times in 24 hours) in spite of never setting the
>record duplicate option?

Well ... the usual reason (you can search the list archive for this) is
because the database does not contain enough information to indicate that
all 4 are the same episode. To get a more specific answer, you'll have to
be specific about the error ... what show, what times, and what do the
database entries say?