[mythtv-users] Scheduler insane, or just me?

Eric Hammersley eric at sassi.com
Wed Mar 17 00:14:13 EST 2004

Ok, I'm with you on this one.  I noticed it last week when SG-1 ran new at 9pm and then again at 11pm(same episode).  The scheduler noticed the dupes later in the week and properly filtered them out but it wanted to record both SG-1's on Friday.  I'm not sure why it did it... I just decided to let it go and delete one later.  I've never had this problem on any other dup recordings except in the situtation on Friday.  Maybe it's the 'new episode' flag on the program?  Or the time span - 2 with 'new episode' flags both within 24 hours?  Who knows but I've noticed it... just so you won't feel alone.  :-)