[mythtv-users] Re: How to get Homebrew transmitter to work? (UPDATE!)

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 10:35:11 EST 2004

I wouldn't hold my breath on getting the sa2000 config file to work with the
4200.  I have been trying to do the same with the 3250 model. I tried with
the home built transmitter and the Actisys 200L, no luck.  I also tried
recording the 3250 remote with the 200L, the resulting file wouldn't even
pulse the transmitter ( checking with a camcorder ).  I have emailed the lirc
list to see if anyone has a config file, but no luck yet.  I am going to try
and call my cable co to see if they have an old 2000 series box I can use.

OT, but what kind of paper is that?  Sounds cool.

bill bradley....
wbradley at bham.rr.com