[mythtv-users] Re: 7NIF2 + PVR 250 total system lockup w/mythbackend

Shane Hetzel shane-lists at thehillpeople.org
Sun Mar 14 19:37:38 EST 2004

What's the problems with the gentoo-sources? What are you using instead,
Ryan?

I'm running 2.4.20-r8 and don't have any problems (that I know of!).
Although when I tried to update the kernel recently, lirc didn't want to
come along for the ride. No big, deal, but I haven't had time to attempt it
again so I don't have any answers there.

Also, I unmasked the mythtv 0.14 ebuilds and ran with them. They seem to be
just fine so far.

-Shane