[mythtv-users] Comercials not getting flaged

Brian May bam at snoopy.apana.org.au
Sun Mar 14 18:40:36 EST 2004

>>>>> "stan" == stan  <stanb at panix.com> writes:

    stan> You are talking about the "Automaticly Falg Comercials"
    stan> checkbox under Settings -> Tv -> Playback from Mythfrotnend,
    stan> right? It's checked, and the method is set to Blank Frame +
    stan> Scene Change. On the samesettings pafe I have checked
    stan> "strict comercial detection", and Skip blank frames after
    stan> comercials. I have autmaticly skip comercials set to "Off"
    stan> and The "Skip Unflaged Comercials" checkbox is not checked.

I have a similar problem, except my method is the default (Blank frame
IIRC). Does anyone know if the commercial detection algorithm works in
Australia? I can't see any obvious reason why it should be different.
--
Brian May <bam at snoopy.apana.org.au>