[mythtv-users] pvr-350 and X TV-Out..99% there...

Dan dshopkins at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 15:42:08 EST 2004

hmm, after reading ur email...I tried this:
0x01:0x06:0x00
this seems to have sovled the problem..I can now get X and the mythfrontend launched on the TV..woot!

now...here is the weird thing...

If I use that XF86Config when I reboot..X will fail to load complaining the dev/fb0 does not exist.

If I use my XF86Config file for my monitor when boot up, then switch the TV XF86Config, no problem..

so its looking to me like my /dev/fb0 is not getting loaded before X starts up on boot..any tips on what I can do to get this loaded/set
before X loads??

do I simply need to move things around in my modules.conf??