[mythtv-users] not-matching colors in playback

Hans Werschner hans at werschner.de
Sun Mar 14 13:13:17 EST 2004

I am using the CVS from today and with this version and all before I have
the
strange display that the BLUE color plane is shifted about half the screen
and
some lines down (+ plus some yellow stripes at the beginning of the screen).
When I switch to recorded selection, the mini-screen shows correct colors
but
the full display (or window with 720*576 [PAL]) is again not synching with
the
colors. Only once during the last few days this effect disappeared for a
short
period but then re-appeared. Other DVB-Tools (xine, MPlayer etc) work
correct.
My Hw: Hauppauge Nexus-S, P4-2GB, 512MB, Hermes-MSI 651-P. Btw: DVD display
also
works. I have no filters activated, but none made things better. I also
checked
for PAL set ON. What can I do to get correct display?