[mythtv-users] screen black after 15 min

Rory O'Connor info at thewhiteroom.com
Sat Mar 13 19:01:01 EST 2004

This may be a silly question...

I have myth working great, but the screen goes black after about 15 min of tv watching.  I know this is some kind of powersave feature or screen saver (i.e. probably not a myth problem), but I can't figure out what is controlling it.

I'm using KDE and I checked the "desktop" settings and the screensaver is off.  It looks as if the TV is losing the video signal, so I'm thinking it may be some function of the video card (radeon 9200SE) - but I just can't figure it out!  any ideas are appreciated!

thanks,

Rory