[mythtv-users] Success!!!

Paul K. paulk at parlorcity.com
Sat Mar 13 17:25:59 EST 2004

  I think I'm going to setup mine as TV only. I have it set to go from
power-up to MythTV main menu automatically. The menu's are kind of hard to
read on the TV, but the recordings are great. I might have to build another
one for the second TV. Oh, and  I got the supplied remote to work this
morning, too!! Yeah....

Paul