[mythtv-users] Mythweb & WAP

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Mar 13 15:49:07 EST 2004

> I've been playing with MythWeb's WAP support...  the WAP theme doesn't
> seem to output WML, just a cut down HTML - am I missing something?  I've
> looked through the archives and other people seem to have been saying the
> same but I haven't seen any solution.

This was always my impression, too.  The original author tested it in a
WAP emulator, but perhaps the emulator also understood html.  As for a
solution, I'm happy to take contributions.  I don't have any use for a
WAP theme, or any "real" way (emulators aside) to test it.

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer