[mythtv-users] Your MythTV/PVRx50 Status when not watching?

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 12 14:50:36 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul K." <paulk at parlorcity.com>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:07 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] Your MythTV/PVRx50 Status when not watching?

>   I have a Hauppauge PVR350 and use it's TV-Out to watch TV. When you're
not
> watching TV, would it too much on the system to leave Myth on live TV on
all
> the time? Or do you return it to the main menu?
>
>   Just a thought....

I don't think there's any side affect to the card itself if that's what
you're asking.  That's what it was made for.
However if you're running Mythtv 0.14 after about 6ish hours the box will
dog down and the sound and video will begin to skip etc.  This is fixed in
CVS or you can wait for 0.15.

Malcolm