[mythtv-users] Nuvexport / mythtranscode fails because fifo directory isn't there

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Mar 12 11:09:45 EST 2004

> Trying to create a WMV file, nuvexport will fail.  In debug, I got an
> output of what it's trying to do and on:
> mythtranscode -p autodetect -c 1030 -s 2004-03-09-01-00-00 -f fifodir.15441
> It fails because the directory "fifodir.15441" doesn't exist.

--debug is your friend.  but you have to make sure that the fifodir
exists (nuvexport does this for you automatically).  Make sure you have
write permissions to whatever directory you're in.  maybe I should make
it create the fifodir in /tmp instead of the current directory.  Any
thoughts?

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer