[mythtv-users] Starting up with TVOut...

Matt Hannan matthew.j.hannan at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 23:22:03 EST 2004

HMMMM.
Are you saying that it IS possible to get a regular VGA monitor AND a TV
working at the same time with a PVR-350?

Send me your XF86Config!!!

Right now I am running the XF86Config from the Jarod guide. I have
potentially one issue with my 00:0f:00 settings, but whatever. I no
longer have a working physical monitor! Sure, sure, Xvnc is a good
friend, but there is no substitute for being there in person, ya' know?