[mythtv-users] SPDIF Soundcard Recommendations

DacidBadada at netscape.net DacidBadada at netscape.net
Thu Mar 11 07:55:34 EST 2004

Hi,
    I've been enjoying MythTV for a few months now and am looking to add the MythMusic module.
    I'm using the PVR-350 output for video, so I'd like to use a soundcard with SPDIF output for audio.
Just wanted to see if anyone could suggest a good soundcard with SPDIF
output that works well with Myth/ALSA.  So far I'm considering the
SB Live, as I've seen a few posts where people are having success
with it.

Thanks!
Dave

My system: