[mythtv-users] (Another) hardware list

Aaron Adler cadlerun at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 10 20:22:20 EST 2004

I've been following the mailing lists for a couple of months and I'm
finally going to buy some hardware to build a machine. Any feedback or

Thanks in advance!
Aaron

A PVR-350 and a PVR-250
Chaintech 7NIF2 MicroATX Motherboard
Athlon XP 2000+ processor
256 MB RAM
(I have a 200GB hard drive already)
Athenatech A100 MicroATX case (probably not the prettiest case, but it is
cheap and the right size)

I cut back on RAM, processor speed, and I'm just taking a DVD drive from my
other machine instead of buying a DVD burner to save some money (at least
for now). I think the above will cost about $530.