[mythtv-users] Re: [mythtv] Isaac's unemployment

Matthew Schumacher schu at schu.net
Tue Mar 9 18:17:37 EST 2004

Isacc,

Your not asking for help nor did you even suggest it so I don't think
its weird at all.  Look at it from this perspective, if a friend of mine
   helps me out of a bind and I am grateful I will desire to give back a
little.  Perhaps not pay him what he is truly worth, but buy him lunch
or something just to say thanks.

If you do setup a paypal donation then I will chip in a couple of bucks,
not because I feel like I owe it to you or because of your job, but
because I appreciate the project enough to want to donate lunch or a dvd
or something.  Perhaps donating some time would be even more appropriate
but unfortunately I don't have much to spare right now.

schu