[mythtv-users] How to build ATRPMs

Brian Huffman sheep at graze.net
Tue Mar 9 12:53:52 EST 2004

All,
    I was trying to rebuild one of the atrpm packages from source last night
(specifically the alsa-driver) and can not get it to work with the spec file
provided.  Is there something special that I need to do?  I'm running fedora
core 1 and I have not had problems before.

I'm getting many errors about tags in the .spec file.  The first is about the
first line which starts with "%kernelmodule alsa"  When I run an rpmbuild -ba on
the spec file, it comes back with problems with that tag.  If I remove it, then
it continues a little further, but then comes back again with another tag.

What am I doing wrong?

Brian