[mythtv-users] external control of c-band receiver

randy ferrill randyf at cbcast.com
Mon Mar 8 22:37:11 EST 2004

I have my Myth box connected to my antenna and the s-vdeo input of my
pvr250 connected to my C-Band receiver...... Anyone have any pointers
for controlling it via IR using an external script. To change channels
you hit fav-"channel number"-call and it moves the dish to the proper
satellite and transponder.

Also anyone ever use a composite to s-video adapter picked up one fro
Radio Shack and it works but the video seems a little soft/fuzzy, I will
try just using the composite signal (another cable to run!)

---