[mythtv-users] Glitchy nvidia geforce4 tv-out

Gerald Schepens schepens at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 8 21:34:23 EST 2004

If it helps, my XF86Config and modules.conf files are attached to a
twinview, and I'm using the nvidia-1.0-4363 driver.  (Though, due to a
response to a previous message, I'll probably upgrade that.)  I actually
didn't have jitter reduction set, but I'm trying it now.  Is avsync an
XF86Config option, an nvidia driver option or a mythtv option?