[mythtv-users] MP3 directory structure

Martin Zimmermann mardin01 at gmx.de
Mon Mar 8 16:23:12 EST 2004

Hello :-)

I use a local directory on my mythbox for grabbing CD ... and made a link
inside this directory to a
mounted nfs dir on my homeserver ... everything works ok

no problems working with more than 2 directory levels ...

did the same with my pictures and videos ... :-)

... inside picture / video / musik directory ... picture thumbnails / list
of music and videos it will be nice to
have the possiblity for displaying more infos on dirs / files ... like size
/ date-time / metadata of files /
length of videos / resolutions ...

Martin