[mythtv-users] Warning to those considering MSI K7N2GM Motherboard

Nowhere nowhere at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 00:22:36 EST 2004

I've seen a number of posts inquiring about this board and I thought I
would post a friendly warning. I'm using one now and overall it seems to
be a fine board. I chose it over the Chaintech since the MSI comes with
its TV-out bracket.

The warning is however that this board is very picky about which memory
sticks you put in.  Be sure to hit the MSI useful article forum and
check out the threads concerning which brands/sticks have been confirmed
compatible/incompatible.

For example, I can attest that it does not work with Mushkin 256 Green
but does work with the Blue.

Feel free to shoot me a mail if you want some more info about it.

Eric