[mythtv-users] Re: New System Install Problems (Matrox G400

Graham Siener gsiener at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 15:21:13 EST 2004

I've got a similar setup (G400 and PVR250, using sound
on MB).  I think the best way to output video is to
not use Matrox's drivers, but to use matroxset and the
framebuffer.  I set this all up last fall and can't
speak intelligently about it any more, but search the
archives for my posts, I believe it will point you in
the right direction.  If you need more help, I can dig
up some old stuff.

Good luck,
Graham

(BTW, this is all in RH9, but I assume FC1 will be
similar, if not the same)