[mythtv-users] Slightly [OT] Waterproof Remotes

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Sat Mar 6 19:35:28 EST 2004

A slightly off topic question.... Does anyone know of any remotes that
are waterproof... or to be a little more precise, ones that would
withstand hot tub use (you KNOW it's going to be dropped in the water
eventually)... I am looking at extending my Myth box outside to the hot
tub when the weather warms up a bit here in MI. Initially just
MythMusic, but I am looking for a cheap LCD screen that I can waterproof
as well..

Graham