[mythtv-users] IR Control of new Myth box

Michael Segulja msegulja at lmdcs.com
Sat Mar 6 12:03:21 EST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Scott Pouliot
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 8:33 AM
To: 'Discussion about mythtv'
Subject: RE: [mythtv-users] IR Control of new Myth box

I use the IR Reciever that came with my PVR-250 as well as the grey remote. I do eventually want to switch over to using a TiVo remote, and for this purpose I also have a homebuilt IR Reciever that I actually purchased (the diagrams were greek to me too!) from this site.

http://lnx.manoweb.com/lirc/?partType=section&partName=introduction

Thank you, this is exactly what I am looking for.  Just for kicks, I went to radioshack.com and searched for the parts list. It comes out to about $12, plus about $3 for shipping.  It would be cheaper to buy it premade and save myself the trouble!!

Anyway, thanks again.

Michael