[mythtv-users] FOCUS update for BETA of 0.4 release for MythTV

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 22:58:33 EST 2004

Also on the DVD...when I exited out and restarted it..it came up fine.
Nothing unusal in the mplayer output though.  I am using -vo xv as I always
have.  Now if mplayer had menu support or if I could figure out how to get
xine to work with the remote...i would be cooking with gas.  And about the
recodings zero'ing out, SG1 is recording in 2 minutes, so hopefully it wont
disappear as well ;)