[mythtv-users] alsa9:spdif

GERALD SCHEPENS schepens at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 5 14:45:36 EST 2004

I have an ac97 codec with an optical out that I'm using off an Asus P4PE motherboard.  I tried watching a DVD from the DVD menu in Myth and found that I only got left and right channels.  The centre channel, etc. didn't come through.  But, I was maybe using a different command line.  Where's the doc on this?  I'd like to fix it.