[mythtv-users] choosing among these GeForce4s (help me)

Franco net.surfer at tiscalinet.it
Fri Mar 5 13:01:09 EST 2004

I do thank for all the suggestions, but most stores don't accept
international orders (e.g., newegg). I'm trying to buy all the stuff
from the guys at: http://www.axiontech.com/ as I've already talked
with them and they seem willing to ship internationally.

Please give me suggestions for choosing a good, fanless, GeForce4
in axiontech.com's catalogue  (or suggest me another store which
is available to ship to Italy and has all the other pieces I'm
looking for....)

BTW, they have an Albatron model which is NEARLY the same as
Robert's one, except it is 64 bit instead of 128... would this
degrade performance so much?

Franco