[mythtv-users] GeForce FX 5200 configuration

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Fri Mar 5 11:05:55 EST 2004

I have one and had it working with no problems.  You had to make sure you
had the drivers for the card.,  I had it working on my TV, I decided to use
my 350's TV Out instead and will be removing that card and replacing with a
cheapo video card on the weekend.

I will see if I still have the XF86Config file kicking around for that card
still..

Jim