[mythtv-users] Anyone got a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse working with BlueZ

Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) Rob.Anderson at nike.com
Thu Mar 4 19:39:11 EST 2004

I am using a Microsoft wireless desktop for bluetooth on my myth box. I am using the bthid software...

http://www.visi.com/~pmk/msbtkb-linux.html

It seems to work great. The only downfall is that I must keep a usb keyboard and mouse hooked up so that I can get the wireless stuff working again after a reboot or if the connection gets hosed, which it does probably once a week.

-Rob Anderson