[mythtv-users] lirc trouble with Philips TiVo Remote?

John F. DeLuca johnfdeluca at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 14:15:35 EST 2004

I use the Tivo remote (although I use a later version that the one you have as mine
has a few extra keys).  I set mine up in a snap using the lircd.conf file from lirc.org site.

If it helps here's my files:

lircrc:  http://home.comcast.net/~johnfdeluca/lircrc
lircd.conf file:  http://home.comcast.net/~johnfdeluca/TIVO34.txt