[mythtv-users] following Jarods FC1, hit a snag

D. Stark dirk at oceallc.com
Thu Mar 4 12:43:53 EST 2004

I've hit a snag, and I'm not at all familiar with the nuances of apt-get.
Portage, yes. Apt-get, no.

I have followed Jared's guide at http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php to
the letter. When I `apt-get install mythtv-suite`, apt comes back with:

  mythtv-suite: Depends: mythbrowser (>= 0.14) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Broken packages

Gurk. I have no idea where to go from here. Overall, this is
going smoother than with Gentoo (ALSA gave me no end of trouble).

<whimper> Help? </whimper>

Dirk

--
    "And you Men are the worst! Elves and dwarves and