[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters for mythtv

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Thu Mar 4 10:06:39 EST 2004

Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> > I installed the experimental version and checked the "Always
> open..."> I got this error: Debug Assertion Failed!
> >
> > Program C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
> > File:
> > d:\programering\prj]nuv\mythtvreader\mythsource\mythbackendcomm.cpp
> > Line:468
> >
> > Expression:(list.GetCount()-1)==0
> >
> > I got a similar error using zoomplayer and another video
> > player.  It did
> > connect to the backend however (it shows "adding: 'mywindowsbox'
> as a
> > client".
> >

> Thanks for testing.
> I think I'll have to take a look at this myself, it's probably
> only a smal
> error somewere.

Some other information I should have included previously:
I first uninstalled winmyth which had installed a cvs version (from
late Feb) of your filters.
Then when I installed the 0403 experimental filters it failed saying
that it could not find atl71.dll (or something similar to that, I'm
working from memory). I then tried the .5 filters and got the same
error.  Then I installed the .04 version of winmyth (with 28 Feb cvs
version of the filters) and then installed the experimental version of
the filters.  They installed fine at that point.
I apologize for not mentioning this earlier.  It's quite possible that
the issue is with the method in which I installed your filters.

Would it be better to discuss this on the sourceforge dsmyth forums?

Thanks,
Bob