[mythtv-users] HDTV in Australia

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 4 01:38:49 EST 2004

Has anyone around Sydney managed to get any of the HDTV channels working
(Nine HD in particular?)
All I seem to manage are stutters every second or so and audio that is
glitches all the time such that you can't even begin to make anything
out.
At first I thought that this was due to poor signal strength, but after
building a second myth box for someone else, I get the same results and
their reception is better (although I guess it too may not be strong
enough).

Processing power isn't the problem as both frontends are P4 2.8's with
GF4 MX 440. It happens with and without XvMC enabled.

Anyways, just checking to see if it anyone local has had any success.

Cheers,
Kent