[mythtv-users] Anyone got a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse working with BlueZ

Ed Benckert ed at ebonmists.com
Thu Mar 4 00:14:19 EST 2004

Quasi-on-thread... I bought a Gyration RF keyboard and mouse, and they work
great. The mouse is cool because it doesnt need a surface to use it on...
you hold it, pull the trigger, and move it around in midair and the movement
tracks to the screen (and it's also a 'normal' optical mouse also).

The mouse has a rechargable battery and comes with a docking station, the
keyboard uses 4 aaa batteries.

Reception at 12' is good if you aim the antenna correctly. They advertise a
30' range, but I imagine thats in the absolute best lab conditions.

It's pricy, but after not being able to get the microsoft bluetooth keyboard
and mouse to work right, coupled with the mouse not needing a surface, this
was a winner for me.