[mythtv-users] BETA of 0.4 release for MythTV - Xbox available oneMule

Matt White whitem at arts.usask.ca
Thu Mar 4 00:10:25 EST 2004

Dennis Cartier wrote:
> Derek Watson wrote:
>
>> Hi Dennis
>>
>> Did you manage to get DirectFB working in this release or is it still X
>> based?
>>
>> Derek :-)
>>

> Hi Derek,
>
> No not yet. It is still using X. I wanted to get something out that
> would support the FOCUS users first.

Nice!  Does it work with the component video adapter, or just with
composite output?  I just put GentooX on mine, but as far as I could
see, the kernel's FOCUS driver doesn't do component/HDTV yet...

Matt White                          whitem at arts.usask.ca
Arts and Science Computer Labs      University of Saskatchewan

It sure is Monday... Ain't it a sin
I've gotta work my way thru the week again.
	- Mark Chesnutt..."Sure Is Monday"