[mythtv-users] New version of windows filters for mythtv

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Wed Mar 3 23:51:22 EST 2004

Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> Just wanted to tell that I have released a new version of the
> directshowfilters for mythtv (0.5).
>
> Some of the changes:
> * Transcoded and/or files that have been cut shod work better now.

I installed the experimental version and had an issue with the sound
being far out of sync with the video on my windows machine, but fine on
mythtv for some recordings.  I was playing a file directly (not through
the backend).  This was a recording that had been made with a PVR-250,
then transcoded to mpeg4, then had the commercials cut.  The sound was
off due to the commercial cuts.  There was just silence for the period
of time that had been cut from the recording.

Otherwise seeking worked as expected.

Thanks,
Bob