[mythtv-users] controlling two digital cable boxes

Scott Rowe mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Wed Mar 3 22:48:21 EST 2004

Peter, I _was_ doing this, but I had to scavenge the second box from the
wife's office. She told me either give it back, or build another myth box
for her office. Eventually, I may, but for now, she got her cable box back.

The reason I was doing it wasn't because I had so many recording conflicts,
it was just that I like to occasionally watch live TV when something is
recording.

When I was using two boxes, I used the perl script- but since then (and the
new myth release,) I'm using the C program.